Spa by L'OCCITANE - Ubud is located in the rich green Ayung River Valley in Ubud, the island's cultural capital. The Spa offers six exclusive treatment rooms spread across the property and surrounded by lush greenery. Among those treatment rooms, Tree spa rooms on the top of the mango tree offer a majestic view and matching soundscape of birds, flowing water and soft rustling, a truely unique experience in Bali, Indonesia.
- "Enjoy every moment of our time, from the pick up service, reception and measurer. We tried the "Try Me Love Me" massage for 90mins and book through online. As we took the evening time, nothing much we can see except for the lights and hearing the river flown during the treatment, which we love it so much... " (Malaysia, September 21, 2017)
- "One of the best spas that I have ever seen and used. Courtesy, professional and good quality." (September 14, 2017)
- "The concept is nature, so you get massage in an outdoor room, with a peaceful view and surrounding. Before you start, they give you kind a form to fill about your healthy record and what kind of spa do you want. The therapist are polite and professional." (Indonesia, August 8, 2017)
- "Direcdtly booked web-only special package for couple through Spa by L'OCCITANE Official Website. We enjoyed treatment at Tree Spa with fantastic view of vallery and river. matching with nature. The spa has L'OCCITANE shop at reception." (Japan, August 6, 2017)
Posted on TripAdvisor
Spa by L'OCCITANE - Jimbaran is the second L'OCCITANE Spa in Bali, Indonesia. The Spa is located in Jimbaran, a 15 minutes drive from Denpasar Airport or Nusa Dua resort area. The Spa is immaculately and fully equipped for your ultimate relaxation with 5 single treatment rooms, 9 double treatment suites for couples, a private steam room, a relaxation lounge, reflexology area and the L'OCCITANE retail boutique.
- "The best SPA ever..: We had 'Shea Nutritious' 90 mins massage. It is combination of various massage technics plus hot stone... " (Singapore, July 5, 2017)
- "A Fine Balinese Spa: It was such a feel good massage that I was almost sleeping the whole time! I felt so rejuvenated after... (Philippines, July 4, 2017)
Posted on TripAdvisor